Scientific evidence shows that nutrition is key to our mental fitness and can improve the effectiveness of other therapies and medications.
- Our brain(2% of weight) needs 20-40% of nutrients and calories we eat. Due to the decreasing nutrient density in food, we have a nutrient deficiency of up to 60%, even when eating healthy.
- From nutrients, our body produces neurotransmitters, substances responsible for brain functions and mental fitness.
- Imbalances in neurotransmitters weaken our mental fitness and resilience.
- Persons treated with nutritional therapies improve range 20-90%.
In all life situations you simply want your brain chemistry to work for you, not against you.
Our service «BALANCED BRAIN» is based on our patent pending methodology to improve your mental fitness by balancing your neurotransmitter levels with personalized nutrients from unprocessed foods.
With BALANCED BRAIN you can find out
- how your neurotransmitter levels impact your mental fitness.
- how you can improve your mental fitness by simply adding scientifically proven, personalized nutrients from unprocessed foods to your nutrition.
- how you can become more resilient to stress, low mood, or anxiety coping better.
- how can you optimise your cognitive functions thinking better.
- how you can improve your relaxation at night sleeping better.
Here is how it works:
|1||You order online and receive from us in a letter instructions for use, four dry urine cards, a questionnaire and a pre-addressed envelope.|
|2||You take four urine samples and fill in a questionnaire at home. Then send both in a letter to our partner laboratory.|
|3||Our partner laboratory performs the neurotransmitter analysis.|
|4||Upon completion of the analysis you can download your personal report and follow our recommendations (please click on the button below to see a sample report).|
Here is how we personalize nutrients from foods based on your symptoms and neurotransmitter imbalances:
|Analysis of symptoms and levels of 21 neurotransmitters in ten mental fitness categories.|
|Identification of precursors and co-factors of imbalanced neurotransmitter levels.|
|Assignment of substances and nutrients needed to balance neurotransmitter levels.|
|Matching substances and nutrients to foods which contain high quantities of them.|
|Personalized recommendations of nutritional options with quantities to be added to your daily nutrition.|