Scientific evidence shows that nutrition is key to our mental strength & resilience and can improve the effectiveness of other therapies and medications.
- Our brain(2% of weight) needs 20-40% of nutrients and calories we eat. Due to the decreasing nutrient density in food, we have a nutrient deficiency of up to 60%, even when eating healthy.
- From nutrients, our body produces neuro-biomarkers, substances responsible for brain functions and mental strength & resilience.
- Imbalances in neuro-biomarkers weaken our mental strength & resilience.
- Persons treated with neuro-nutritional therapies improve range 20-90%.
In all life situations you simply want your neuro-chemistry to work for you, not against you.
Our patent-filed mental strength & resilience program combines the analysis of 21 neuro-biomarkers for nutrient deficiencies and a personalized neuro-nutrient plan based on unprocessed foods available in most grocery shops.
With our mental strength & resilience program you can find out
- how your neuro-biomarker levels impact your mental strength & resilience.
- how you can improve your mental strength & resilience by simply adding scientifically proven. Personalized neuro-nutrients from unprocessed foods to your nutrition.
- how you can become more resilient to stress, low mood, or anxiety coping better.
- how can you optimise your cognitive functions thinking better.
- how you can improve your relaxation at night sleeping better.
Here is how it works:
|1||You order online and receive from us in a letter instructions for use, four dried urine cards, a questionnaire and a pre-addressed envelope.|
|2||You take four urine samples and fill in a questionnaire at home. Then send both in a letter to our partner laboratory.|
|3||Our partner laboratory performs the neuro-biomarker analysis.|
|4||Upon completion of the analysis you can download your personal report and follow our recommendations (please click on the button below to see a sample report).|
Here is how we personalize neuro-nutrients from foods based on your symptoms and neuro-biomarker imbalances:
|Analysis of symptoms and levels of 21 neuro-biomarkers in ten mental health categories.|
|Identification of precursors and co-factors of imbalanced neuro-biomarker levels.|
|Assignment of substances and nutrients needed to balance neuro-biomarker levels.|
|Matching substances and nutrients to foods which contain high quantities of them.|
|Personalized recommendations of nutritional options with quantities to be added to your daily nutrition.|